Saturday, March 04, 2006

I have a very wise friend who told me once "you're allowed to change your mind!" And isn't that a wonderful thing?

I saw the residences for Laggan's, and they were pretty nice, so I gave my two weeks notice here at Deer Lodge. Well, it turns out that they like having me around, so they offered me a job serving even though I have no (and I mean zero) experience serving. To be honest, I'm pretty flattered!

I thought about it and I had a chat with my friend Troy (one of my favorite people here) who told me very simply, in a way that only Troy would, "Well just do it then!" So I had a chat with Sue, our Food & Beverage (F&B) manager, and I start training on Tuesday. I'm pretty excited actually. Silly as it may sound, I've always wanted to try serving, and apparently you make some pretty good money serving here.

No comments: